As an educator, it’s important to keep track of students’ progress. One way to do this is by creating a list of grades or a report card. In today’s digital age, Excel is one of the most commonly used tools to create such lists. In this article, we’ll explore how to create a grade list using Excel.
Cara Membuat Daftar Nilai K13 – Kumpulan Tips
K13 is the newest curriculum currently used in Indonesia. With K13, there are different types of assessments that must be carried out by teachers in order to provide a comprehensive evaluation of students. One of these assessments is a midterm or final test. To create a list of grades for K13’s midterm exam, follow the steps below:
- First, open a new Excel spreadsheet.
- Then, insert rows and columns that match your needs. For example, if you have 30 students in your class and you want to input their grades for five subjects, you would need to create a table with six columns (one for the student names and five for the subjects).
- Once you have your columns and rows in place, input each student’s name in the first column.
- In the following five columns, input the grades for each student’s corresponding subject.
- Calculate the average for each student’s grades by using the formula =AVERAGE. For example, if you want to find the average of the grades for the first student, select all the cells with the grades for that student and input =AVERAGE followed by the closing parenthesis. Press Enter and the average will appear in the cell.
- Repeat step five for all the students.
- Finally, calculate the average for each subject by using the same formula, but this time on the rows (subjects) instead of the columns (students).
Cara Membuat Aplikasi Nilai Dengan Excel – BISABO
Another way to use Excel to calculate grades is to create an application. Creating an application will make it easier to input grades and calculations can be done automatically. Follow the steps below to create an Excel grade application:
- First, open a new Excel spreadsheet.
- Next, insert rows and columns that match your needs. For this example, we’ll create an application that calculates the grades for three subjects for 15 students.
- In the first column, input each student’s name.
- In the second column, create a dropdown menu using Data Validation. To do this, click on the column header (B2, for example), then click on Data and select Data Validation. In the Allow dropdown menu, select List. In the Source input, write the three subjects (Math, Science, and English), each separated by a comma. Finally, click OK.
- In columns C, D and E, input the grades for each student’s corresponding subject.
- In the seventh column, create a formula that calculates the final grade for each student. In this case, we’ll use the formula =SUM(C2:E2)/3.
- In the eighth column, create a formula that assigns grades based on the total score. For example, if the final score is greater than or equal to 90, the student will receive an “A”. If the final score is between 80 and 89, the student will receive a “B”, and so on.
- Finally, create a PivotTable that summarizes the grades by subject and by student. To do this, select all the data in the spreadsheet (including headers) and click on Insert, then PivotTable. In the popup window, select the location where you want to place the PivotTable and click OK. In the PivotTable Fields section, drag the Student and Subject fields to the Rows section, and the Final Grade field to the Values section. Finally, click OK.
Cara Membuat Sistem Pengumuman Rahasia Nilai Dengan Excel u2013 Hongkoong
If you want to create a system that allows you to keep grades a secret until you’re ready to release them, follow the steps below:
- First, create a grading sheet using Excel. Input all the students’ names and grades.
- Next, filter the columns so that only the selected students’ names and grades appear on your screen. To do this, click on the Data tab, then click on Filter. Click on the desired fields (column headers) to sort by. For example, if you want to sort by grade, click on the header for the grade column.
- Once you have filtered the grades, hide the student names column. To do this, right-click on the student’s name column and select Hide. This will make the grades anonymous.
- Finally, unhide the student names column when you’re ready to release the grades.
[Tutorial] Cara Membuat Judul Tabel Di Excel | Dengan Gambar – Panduan
One of the most important parts of any Excel document is the title. A good title makes it easier to understand what the document is about. Follow the steps below to create a title in Excel:
- First, highlight the cells where you want to put your title.
- Second, click on the Home tab, then click on Merge & Center.
- Third, type in your title in the merged cell.
- Finally, format your title by changing the font, size, and color, or by adding a border around it. To change the font, size, and color, click on the Home tab, then use the options in the Font, Size, and Color sections. To add a border, click on the Home tab, then click on the Border icon and select the border style you want to use.
How do I calculate weighted grades in Excel?
To calculate weighted grades in Excel, you will need to assign weights to each grade category. For example, if homework is worth 30% of the overall grade, and tests are worth 70%, you will need to input the weights into your formula. Start by multiplying each grade by the percentage weight it carries, then sum the results. For example, if a student scored an 80 on their homework and it accounts for 30% of their total grade, the calculation would be 80 * 0.3 = 24. Continue this for all grade categories, then sum the results to obtain the student’s overall weighted grade.
How can I use Excel to calculate and plot a class grade distribution?
To calculate and plot a class grade distribution in Excel, start by creating a table that includes the grades for each student. Sort the table by grade, then calculate the frequency of each grade (i.e. the number of students who received each grade). Create a frequency table or a histogram that displays the distribution of grades, then add a trendline to the histogram to visualize the data more clearly. You can adjust the settings of the trendline to show a linear, logarithmic, or exponential trend, depending on the nature of your data.