Do you often find yourself struggling to close multiple Excel files at once? Well, worry not, as we have the solution for you! Read on to learn about how you can do so with just one click.
Cara Menutup Beberapa File Excel Secara Bersamaan Dengan Satu Klik Saja
Have you ever found yourself stuck in a situation where you had to close multiple Excel files at once, but the process was too tiresome and time-consuming? If yes, then you’re not alone! Most importantly, we have a solution that can help save your time and energy. With just a single click, you can close multiple Excel files at once.
The process is pretty simple and straightforward. You need to open the ‘Task Manager’ on your computer by pressing ‘Ctrl+Shift+Esc’ or ‘Ctrl+Alt+Del’ on the keyboard. After that, head to the ‘Processes’ tab and find the ‘Excel.exe’ process. Now, select all the ‘Excel.exe’ processes, then right-click and select the ‘End Task’ option. This will close all the open Excel files at once, saving you from the hassle of closing them one by one.
So, the next time you find yourself in a similar situation, remember to follow this simple tip to save your precious time and energy.
Backing up important data is crucial to ensure the safety of your information. However, it can often be a hassle to close all the programs before initiating the backup process. But what if we told you that there’s a way to backup your data without closing any programs? Yes, you read that right!
The process is simple and can be done using ‘Volume Shadow Copy’ on Windows. This feature allows you to create a backup of your data without closing any programs. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Press ‘Windows+R’ on your keyboard to open the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- Type ‘wbadmin start backup -backuptarget:backup drive letter -include:source drive letter -allcritical -systemstate -vssfull’. You should replace the ‘backup drive letter’ and ‘source drive letter’ with the respective drive letters.
- After that, press ‘Enter’ to initiate the backup process.
And there you have it! Your data will be backed up without closing any programs, ensuring that you don’t lose any unsaved data.
How can I backup my data on a Mac without closing any programs?
The process of backing up data without closing programs on a Mac is known as ‘Time Machine’. The feature makes a backup of your data while the programs are still running. You can initiate the process by following these simple steps:
- Connect an external hard drive to your Mac.
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen and select ‘System Preferences’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Time Machine’ and toggle the switch to ‘On’.
- Click on ‘Select Backup Disk’ and choose the external hard drive you connected earlier.
- That’s it! Time Machine will now automatically back up your data while keeping your programs running.
Is there a video tutorial available for backing up data on Windows without closing programs?
Yes, there are numerous video tutorials available online that can guide you through the process of backing up data on Windows without closing any programs. One such video tutorial can be found on YouTube by searching for ‘How to Backup Files/Folders without Closing any Open Programs’.
In conclusion, closing multiple Excel files and backing up data without closing any programs can be a hassle. However, with the right tips and tricks, you can save time and energy. We hope that this article has provided you with the necessary information to do so.