Do you encounter problems with your Windows 10/11 applications? Perhaps you’re dealing with blurry apps, audio issues with Zoom, or camera errors? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with some easy solutions to the problems you’re facing.
How to Fix Blurry Apps in Windows 10/11
Do you find your applications appearing blurry on your Windows 10 or 11 computer? The reason behind this issue is that the resolution scaling of your device isn’t correct for your screen. Follow these steps to fix this challenge:
- Right-click on the application that looks blurry and select “Properties.”
- In the Properties menu, select the “Compatibility” tab.
- Under the “Settings” section, click on “Change high DPI settings”
- In the “High DPI scaling override” section, tick the box under “Override high DPI scaling behavior.”
- Choose “System (Enhanced)” from the drop-down menu and click on “OK.”
- Finally, restart the application to implement the changes.
By following these steps, your applications should appear clearer. This process works for most blurry apps, but if it doesn’t, you should try updating your graphics card driver as well.
How to Fix Audio Issues on Zoom Desktop and Mobile Apps
Are you experiencing audio problems when using the Zoom application on your desktop or mobile device? It’s a common issue that many Zoom users encounter. Here are a couple of solutions to the problem:
- Check your speaker and microphone settings. Click on the ^ arrow next to the “Mute” option and select the correct audio source.
- If the problem persists, restart your audio devices and the Zoom application.
- If it still doesn’t work properly, uninstall and re-install the Zoom desktop application.
- If none of these options work, switch to the web or mobile versions of Zoom.
- Check your speaker and microphone settings. Click on the gear icon at the top right corner of your screen and select “Audio.”
- Ensure that the volume is turned up and that you’ve picked the right audio source. You can test your audio by clicking the “Test Speaker & Microphone” button.
- If you’re still not getting sound, close the app and reboot your device. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- Another solution is to check if your Zoom app is up to date. You can do this by visiting your app store and looking for updates.
How to Fix “We Can’t Find Your Camera” on Windows 10
Are you receiving an error message stating, “We can’t find your camera” when attempting to launch a video call or taking a photo on your Windows 10 device? Don’t worry; there are some solutions to this problem too:
Check Your Camera Privacy Setting
Ensure that you’ve turned on access to your camera for the application you’re using. Here’s how:
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen and select “Settings.”
- In the Settings menu, go to the “Privacy” tab and select “Camera.”
- Switch on access to your camera by toggling the slider to “On.”
- Finally, re-launch the application to test if the camera issue has been resolved.
Update Your Camera Driver
You should also check if your camera driver is up to date. Follow these steps to update it:
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen and select “Device Manager.”
- Expand the “Cameras” section and right-click on your camera device.
- Select “Update driver” and follow the prompts to complete the process.
- If this doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the camera driver.
- Finally, reboot your device and check if the camera works correctly.
How to Remove Default Apps on Windows 10
If you’re tired of constantly seeing apps pre-installed on your Windows 10 device, you’ll be glad to know that you can get rid of them. Here are some approaches:
Uninstall Apps through the Windows Start Menu
You can readily uninstall any application from your Start menu by following these steps:
- Click on the “Start” button and scroll through the Start menu until you find the program you want to uninstall.
- Right-click on the application and select “Uninstall.”
- Follow the prompts to uninstall the app.
Uninstall Apps Through the Control Panel
An alternative approach is to remove the bloatware through the Control Panel by following these steps:
- Click on the “Start” button and type “Control Panel” in the search box.
- Select “Control Panel” from the results page, and then go to the “Programs” menu.
- Click on “Programs and Features.”
- Select the application you want to uninstall and click “Uninstall.”
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
And voila! The unwanted default apps should now be gone, freeing up space on your device.
1. Why are my applications blurry on Windows 10?
The most common reason for blurry applications is incorrect resolution scaling on your device. Review the steps in this article to resolve such issues.
2. How can I fix the audio problem on my Zoom app?
You can fix audio problems on the Zoom app by checking your audio source, rebooting your audio devices and the Zoom app, ensuring the app is up to date, or switching to the web or mobile versions.
Video Tutorial: How to Fix Application Issues on Windows 10/11
Now that you have a solution to your application issues, you don’t have to worry about blurry apps, camera errors, or audio problems on your Windows 10/11 device. Follow the steps outlined, and if they don’t work, reach out to a technician for further assistance.